Hey! Hi! Sup? Juvenile.
Who’s new in town? The Juveniles.
Join it. Love it. Go be Juvenile.
And once you’re in, stay Juvenile.
If you’ve been tracking my action on my social networks, you will realise I’ve been all about The Juvenile Community these days.
Well guess what? Launch date is TOMORROW. And man, you won’t BELIEVE what a hectic day it’s been. Like. Totally ridiculously hilariously hectic. But anyway. Main point is: TOMORROW. AUGUST 7TH. TJC.
A lot of people are unclear about what all this is about. (Jeez. Tautology?) Well let me tell you. FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. That’s what. And because we’re so dang free, there are hardly any rules! Apart from a few like be as expressive as you can without
stupid unnecessary profanity…and obviously, it’s for the YOUTH ONLY. It’s a project started by the youth, for the youth. Ain’t no business about them adults tellin’ us what we can and can’t say.
Who are we? Crazy, psychotic teenagers who will probably steal your car.
Disclaimer: TJC does not endorse the stealing of any motor vehicles by teenagers. Unless it’s bugatti.
If you’ve ever been looking for a place to express yourself, we are proud to offer ourselves as an avenue. Whether you’re a:
- fiction writer
- opinionated person (or even one who just loves to rant. Unleash the flood within.)
- movie critic
- music critic
- specialist in extreme nonfa (or even mild nonfa, we don’t care!)
- like asking or answering awkward questions
- are a plain boring person
- are an amazingly interesting person
- a videogame addict
- A die-hard fan of The Vampire Diaries/The Secret Circle/How I Met Your Mother/Once Upon A Time/ Nikita/ Big Bang Theory/ (you can continue to list ’em yourself now…)
- By now I’m sure you can fill in so many other categories of teenagers on your own…
Hayy, ain’t no thang, bruh. You’re invited! Got something to say? Got something to show? Send it to email@example.com whenever! Or you can inquire about it at that email too. And if you don’t like email (how can you not like email, though?!) contact us on Twitter @TJCBlog or me personally @_Akotowaa or Senior Editor Kiiki Quarm @KSquaredICube and yeah, there’s Owiredua, our other administrator but she’s deleted her Twitter now so oh well. =( Still, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One thing I want to stress, because things tend to get this way a lot, where I come from: IT’S NOT JUST AN SOS THING! (Although nobody here is condemning SOS students oo! A few are also part, and more are invited. It’s just that because Oray and I are administrators, people will tend to think the team is made up of only SOS people.) Please. It’s not like that. It don’t matter where you come from! Jooooin ussss.
We’ve got a lot of brilliance ready to showcase tomorrow!
- Yours Truly! Your one and only beloved nonconformist! Ivana Akoto Ofori!
- Rantings and musings from Akosua Nana Owiredua Akrofi
- The artistry of Kukua Kuki Hadassah Boohene!
- Whatever Kiiki does (don’t get me wrong, she’s amazing. The mastermind behind the whole thing)
- The complete literary power of our strong-minded, omnipotent, highly uncontrollable Jennifer Kitcher-Pentey!
- The most amusing questions and answers you have seen in your entire life by Aidan Hardcastle (AKA Thomas)
- The genius of our beloved Michael Ahomka-Lindsay
- The unbearable sexiness of Ekow Sackey and Bassam Baitie.
- The wisdom of Mark-Rodney Assan
- The legendary obsessiveness of Akosua Ntriwa Owusu
- The STUNNING DEPTH of the work of Nana Adwoa Tekyiwa Etrue Teboniyo Agyemang
- As for Zulfiquer Gbedemah…he cannot be classified
And MANY MORE!
So like. Yeah. Tomorrow. TJC. Make sure you check out thejuvenilecommunity.com (yeah dazz right. We’re a DOT COM) tomorrow afternoon. I repeat: AFTERNOON. Don’t let the look of the site today throw you off. Please.
Share it. Hype it. Hashtag it.